2115 N. 2nd St.
Olsen Fish Co., Inc. | Buy out of Minnesota... | For the Love of Lutefisk | Herring | Lutefisk | Lutefisk a dish to love... | Lutefisk splits US Families | No smell test for lutefisk | Olsen Fish Co. Announces... | Olsen Fish Co. of Minneapolis... | Olsen Fish Co. Swallows... | Olsen Fish To Host Exhibits... | Prices put herring lovers... | Specialty | Stockfish | The Call and the smell... | The lure of Lutefisk:... | There's a New Big Fish... | www.olsenfish.com
Products & Services
- Fish_fresh Or Frozen Prepared
- Olsen Fish Company has been operating on the north side of Minneapolis...
- Preserving a Tradition Olsen Fish Company has been operating on the north side of Minneapolis processing Lutefisk and Pickled Herring since 1910. Founded by Olaf Frederick Olsen and John W. Norberg, Olsen Fish Company
- Olsen Fish Company Products
- Olsen Fish Company Products Herring Lutefisk Specialty Stockfish Olsen's Quality Brands 2115 North 2nd Street, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55411Phone: (612) 287-0838 Fax: (612) 287-8761 Lutefisk@olsenfish.com Home About Us Products
- Olsen Fish Company Recipes
- Recipes Herring Herring Cocktail: Individual herring cocktail instead of the high priced one. Use cream or regular cutlets, add a little garnish and listen to your customers rave. Open Faced Sandwiches: Using cocktail
- Buy out of Minnesota...
- News Associated Press Friday, July 28, 2006 Buyout of Minnesota company creates big fish in lutefisk business St. Paul, Minn - There s a big fish in the lutefisk business Olsen Fish Co. of Minneapolis
- Olsen Fish Co. Swallows...
- News Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal Friday, July 28, 2006 Olsen Fish Co. swallows up lutefisk competitor Olsen Fish Co. has bought Mike's Fish & Seafood, a move that will boost Olsen's lutefisk sales
Own this business?
Request to update the information